Lucian is little out of it as he wakes up and wanders the house. Can you tell? I love the "dazed and confused" state right after a nap so I couldn't resist a few pictures.
Love the crazy hair! Cuddling with Daddy under a big blanket sure does make a little guy's hair wet. I actually had to change his shirt!For more Wordless Wednesday check out 5 minutes for Mom , 3 Kids and Us and 7 Clown Circus!


































19 comments:
My kids get the WORST bed head! I love the just woke up look too! Cute little boy!
My kids love to nap with daddy too! Such sweet photos.
my lil man's hair does this too! such a cutie! and naps with daddy are the bestest!
Love you "dazed and confused" look Lucian!
Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha
Cute photos. I have to admit, I still wake up sometimes a little dazed and confused myself. Haha.
Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
that is too funny! My WW is my hubby and son on the couch at my moms! Lovin the hair!
I love the pictures ... so cute! Baby bed head is the best - Griff always has hair sticking up. I love it!
Gotta love the half-awake state in the kiddos. :)
Oh, I love when i get to cuddle with my toddler. So does my husband. It's sweaty, but worth it!
http://www.theshoppingmama.com/2009/06/wordless-wednesday-starting-solids.html
So sweet! Happy WW!
Daddy cuddle time is the best!
That is cute! He does look confused.
Aww I love daddy/son photos. That bed head pic is too cute!
My son gets bed head BAD! Sweet daddy-son pics, perfect for Dad's day!
I saw that dazed and confused look once too many on my two nephews. I just love to tease them a little when they just woke up; they would just look at me blankly. :)
I bet daddy was in heaven!
So cute. I love taking pictures of my little guy sleeping with his dad too. It's just such a priceless moment.
hehe cute little bedhead. I so know what you mean by how sweaty they get. Mine is the same way.
Aww... both dad and son look so cute. (Especially when they're sleeping :D)
And I love the crazy hair~
Post a Comment