Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Water Park!


Nothing says Memorial Day fun like hanging out with Daddy at the water park!
(Lucian is on the right in the picture above)
It took a bit for Lucian to be brave enough to go down the slide but once he did he couldn't stop!
Warming up in the hot tub for a minute. (It gets cold!)
Wonder what they are talking about or thinking???

As Lucian would say, "Here comes big bucket! SPLASH!"

For more Wordless Wednesday check out 5 minutes for Mom and 7 Clown Circus!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I just LOVE places like that! I meant to take my son all winter! Now it is spring so I guess we will just go to the regular pool!

Abby said...

How fun! The G-man would love that place. I am looking forward to lots of time at the pool this summer!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

How fun... that looks like a wonderful day. I bet they slept like champs!

Tina said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Waterparks are so much fun....

PMKU said...

That looks like a great time! Happy WW

Kristie said...

Too fun! I wish we had something like that close by-the kids would LOVE it!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

How fun! My oldest is still a little afraid of the water, but we're working on it!
My WW post

Erica said...

Looks like fun :) A waterpark would sure come in handy today it is so hot out here

Jinxy said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Looks like so much fun. I cannot wait for our water park trips this summer. My daughter loves going!

Claremont First Ward said...

That looks like such a fun park and a great time!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Wow, that is seriously one cool water park. Take me along next time will ya!

And by the way I was ran into The Class Closet ning site and saw you posted a comment about my blog regarding ones you love to read...I got a big ol' smile on my face...thank you! <3<3<3

UPrinting said...

Oh, I miss going to the pool! The rainy season came to early. We weren't able to even plan a trip to the pool. :(

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.