Sunday, March 29, 2009

WoobieDesigns Review and Bib Giveaway

I've said it before but I'll say it again, Etsy is a fabulous place to find some amazing products and that is where you will find a wonderful shop called Woobie Designs. (Don't you just love the name? Woobie was a nickname we had for Lucian so I was drawn to it immediately!) Nancy is the owner and in her fun shop you will find wonderful choices for bibs, crayon holders, totes and more!

I was really looking for something for Lucian to use for carrying around some small toys and books for trips to Grandma's house and daycare. He does have a small backpack but he has trouble with the zipper and while it works to transport, he can't really use it himself. That is what I love about the tote that I got from WoobieDesigns. It isn't the run of the mill tall and flat tote, although she makes larger ones too. Instead it has has a bit shorter design overall with shorter straps and even stands up and slightly open all on its own! I love that aspect and so does Lucian! When I gave him the tote he immediately put his cars inside to transport them around the house. Even little Warren enjoyed carrying it around. I also love the retro kids in space fabric. Isn't it adorable? The workmanship is also outstanding! I certainly wish I could sew like this! (Actually I wish I could sew at all but that's another story...) I think this would make the perfect alternative to the traditional gift bag. Imagine giving a gift in this special tote that can be used for years to come. They can be made in virtually any fabric you see in the shop. (If you don't see exactly what you want, just contact WoobieDesigns directly!)

Woobie Designs has a vast selection of bibs and is giving you the chance to win the bib of your choice! There are so many prints to choose from, good luck deciding.

Win it:
Visit Wobbie Designs and tell me your favorite product in the shop, including the print.

Want more entries? (You must, of course!)
After answering my question do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments.
-Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
-Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
-Follow me on twitter & tweet about this giveaway (1 entry)
-Fave me on Technorati (1 entry)
-Add my new button to your blog (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest & link back here (2 entries)
-Make any purchase from Wobbie Designs & come back tell me what you bought! (10 entries)

This contest will end on 4/14/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S and Canada residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.

136 comments:

Debs Desk said...

I would love the Retro Pirate Bib for my grandson it is so cute. Please include me in your giveaway.
Thanks
Debbie
debdesk9@verizon.net

Kim said...

I love this bib: Dots Bib

Unknown said...

I love the alphabet bib...so cute

Unknown said...

I follow

Unknown said...

I love the Pink Brown Bib. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter now. and I tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Jinxy said...

I like the Ducks with Blue Bib

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

like the clouds and the ducky

susan said...

I love, love, love the Crayon Holder Traveling.

susan said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1414337607

susan said...

I follow.

susan said...

I subscribe.

Pam said...

Love the bananas crayon holder.

melacan at hotmail dot com

Pam said...

I subscribe.

melacan at hotmail dot com

baggypants said...

The Retro Kids in Space Bib is so cute...and it brings back so many memories (the print...not the bib!!)

baggypants said...

I'm a subscriber!!

baggypants

Ali Holt said...

I LOVE the pink and brown filigrie pattern bib! So cute!

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali Holt said...

i follow your blog!

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali Holt said...

I subscribe via my yahoo!

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali Holt said...

I added your button to my blog! ( I think its the new one! )

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali Holt said...

I mentioned your giveaway on my blog for 2 entries!

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali and Josh Holt said...

I mentioned your giveaway on my blog for 2 entries! #2

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Ali and Josh Holt said...

I added your button to my blog! ( I think its the new one! #2

ali.holt@yahoo.com

Think about it said...

Dots Bib is nice.
i like that the bib is 100% pre-washed cotton

elaine said...

I like the Yellow Diamond With People Minky Blanket.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Darlene said...

alphabet bib

annies home said...

I like the tiger crayon holder
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

subscribed to feed
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

twittered
http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1417087373

shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

you have been faved
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

button on my blog
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

#2 button on my blog
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-am-back-and-found-giveaways.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com

sphinx63 said...

I love the Pink and Brown Polka Dot Purse! It is so cute!

Unknown said...

I happen to think that the dots bib is really cute. And works for a boy or girl.

Unknown said...

I am a current follower.

Unknown said...

I am a subscriber via feed

Unknown said...

#1 I added your new button to my left sidebar.

Unknown said...

#2 and display that button prouldy.

YZgirl4 said...

I like pink and orange dots bib

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

YZgirl4 said...

follower

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

YZgirl4 said...

subscriber

yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

Briann said...

I love the Dots bib and Pears and apples1

The Dreamer said...

Love the Crayon Holder Knights

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Jen lleras said...

my favorite is the sushi bib!

jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Karen said...

I love the Construction Bib

Pissenlit said...

My favourite product in the shop are the bibs. They've got a large surface area and I like that they has a terry knit backing. I love the pink brown bib pattern.

Mia J. said...

I like the lemon bib.

Andrea Hatfield said...

I like the Rocking Horse Chenille Blanket.

Andrea Hatfield said...

I am a follower.

Miss Spoken said...

Hooray for Crayons- Crayon Holder
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Following
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Faved (gkstratos)
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Miss Spoken said...

Following/Twitter and Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/gkstratos/status/1422492522

gkstratos@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Adore the retro pirate bib.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

twinzmama said...

I didn't see it but I would LOVE to have a minky blanket with the "dots fabric", I LOVE that fabric!

twinzmama said...

I'm a follower!

twinzmama said...

Im a follower!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I love that pink towel with the zebra initial. My favorite bib is the pink and orange dots one!

jennbeeler@hotmail.com

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I'm now following you!
jennbeeler@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Numbers Bib

Tarah
tarah716[at]ymail.com

Twincere said...

I love the Birthday Party Bib!

twincere[at]hotmail.com

tsslug said...

Alphabet Bib is my choice
God bless our troops



tsslug7@yahoo.com

Jennifer Wilson said...

I like the black and white bib.

mommyjen99 said...

My favorite item is the Crayon Holder in Traveling.
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Email subscriber
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

I am a follower
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

blogged here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
jen62728@aol.com

Entry #1

mommyjen99 said...

blogged here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
jen62728@aol.com

Entry #2

Sarah said...

I love the sailboat totebag!
bs.webster at sbcglobal dot net

Wehaf said...

My favorite item is the blanket in the Animal ABC/Minky fabric.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Katrina said...

I like Clouds Bib

Lauren said...

Love the blue star shirt. lauren616 at gmail.com

Celeste said...

I like the Crayon Holder in the Colorful Dots fabric.

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

blog follower

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

Got your new button!
(1)

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Celeste said...

Got your new button!
(2)

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Kim said...

twitter follower/tweeted (kgail11)

mogrill said...

The Dots bib is adorable!! Thanks for the chance!!

mogrill@comcast.net

Andrea said...

I love the blue old toys bib :)

apeak AT hotmail DOT com

vboackle said...

i like the Ducks with Blue Bib.

boojmer said...

lynn the bibs are so cute. So many to chose from.

Cher said...

Love the Navy Contruction truck bib! Thanks!

Cher said...

I faved you in technorati. ckachelmuss

Cher said...

I became a follower.

Cher said...

I suscribed.

mamiedi said...

ar woobie designs i liked the bibs: alphabet, pears and apple and the clouds bib . i also really liked the abc animal minky blanket
email: dracine54@hotmail.com

Tylerpants said...

Love the Retro Space Kids Minky Blanket, super cute!

Tylerpants said...

I'm a subscriber.

Tylerpants said...

I'm a follower

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i like the Crayon Holder Butterflies - so cute!

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i follow you

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i subscribe to your Rss Feed

The Savvy Mama said...

The Pink Brown bib is my favorite! Thank you!

blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com

Marlene McGarrity said...

I like the Ducks with Blue Bib because it is adorable!

Marlene McGarrity said...

I follow your blog.

Marlene McGarrity said...

I subscribe.

Marlene McGarrity said...

I follow you on Twitter!

yellowlabs said...

I love the Chinese Girl Bib!

trixx said...

The Ducks with Blue Bib is adorable!

trixx said...

I'm a subscriber!

bison61 said...

I like the Crayon Holder Colorful Dots

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Emily B said...

I like the Bunnies in Travel bib!

Emily B said...

I added your button here:
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/

Emily B said...

(button entry #2)

Emily B said...

I blogged here
http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/todays-finds.html

Emily B said...

(blog entry #2)

elaine said...

I love the Ducks With Blue Bib-so sweet!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Unknown said...

The Blue Old Toys Bib would be perfect for a new little man in my life! thanks for the chance!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Mir said...

I like the Lemon Bib.

susitravl said...

Pink Camper Bib - made me smile

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Birthday Party Bib. Very festive and fun. Thanks

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

Follower


jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

Subscriber

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

I have your button on my blog.

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Unknown said...

Button #2

jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com

Diana D said...

I liked the construction bib. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

News Around The Blogs said...

love the pink and orange dots!

newsaroundtheblogs at live dot com

Kaycee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Diamond Cowboy Bib!! It looks so vintage and cool!

fitforachild at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I subscribe under kayceewilliams at gmail

fitforachild at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I'm a follower!

fitforachild at gmail dot com

Kaycee said...

I faved on Technorati! (iloveyouhecried)

fitforachild at gmail dot com

covercover said...

I like Crayon Holder Colorful Dots

Andrea B said...

I like the Tiger bib. The Alphabet bib is cute, too.
dearandrea
at sbcglobal. net

Unknown said...

Retro Cowboy and Cowgirl

cman said...

I love the Ducks with Blue Bib :)

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

OH! I love love love the Ducks with Blue Bib!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I follow on blogger!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I subscribe to feed!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Yellow Diamond with children minky blanket. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

lilyk said...

The Ducks with Blue Bib is very cute!

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

The Lingo Family said...

Children's Butterfly Tote is super cute.

The Lingo Family said...

I subscribe.

atrain365@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.