
Looking for an adorable outfit for Easter which is fast approaching? Trying to expand your child’s spring and summer wardrobe? Let's face it, who isn't? Have I got the perfect site for you! Tiny Tots with Style is an online boutique of all things cute and fashionable for your little one. This mom owned business recently opened and I’m more than happy to help get the word out about this fabulous shop. You will find everything from dresses, tees, hats, blankets, sleep sacks, diaper bags, slings, organic clothing, shoes and so much more. Lots of great gift items for that upcoming baby shower or birthday.
“Providing stylish and unique, yet fun clothing and products for children has always been a dream of mine, which is why TinyTotswithStyle.com was created,” says owner Angie Shafranek. Top quality products and great customer service is a high priority for Angie.
Tiny Tots with Style currently has free shipping for purchases over $100 and a drawing for a $50 gift certificate just for signing up for her newsletter in March.
Tiny Tots with Style is giving you the opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate to buy anything your heart desires in her shop! This would be just in time for Easter!
Win it:
Visit Tiny Tots with Style and browse the wide variety of items available. Come back here and comment on your favorite item.
Want more entries? (of course you do!)
After answering my question do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
-Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
-Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (1 entry)
-Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry)
-Fave me on Technorati (1 entry)
-Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry)
-Fave me on Technorati (1 entry)
-Follow Tiny Tots with Style's blog publicly (1 entry)
-Sign up for Tiny Tots with Style's newsletter & get an entry in her March giveaway for a $50 gift certificate (2 entries)

-Add my button to your blog (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest and link back here (2 entries)
-Make any purchase from Tiny Tots with Style & come back tell me what you bought! (10 entries)
This contest will end on 3/31/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S and Canada residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
This contest will end on 3/31/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S and Canada residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
































221 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 221 of 221 Newer› Newest»-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 10:50 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 10:52 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 10:57 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:32 PM
-
cman
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:34 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:48 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:49 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:49 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:50 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:50 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:53 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:53 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:53 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:54 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:54 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:56 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
March 31, 2009 at 11:56 PM
-
esther
said...
-
-
April 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM
-
esther
said...
-
-
April 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM
-
esther
said...
-
-
April 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM
-
esther
said...
-
-
April 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 221 of 221 Newer› Newest»Signed up for Tiny Tots with Style's Newsletter #2
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Added your button to my blog.#1
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Added your button to my blog #2
jesskaufman{at}hotmail{dot}com
Definitely the chef's hat and apron..how cute!!!
I love the Doodlebugz Chef Apron and Hat Set :)
I like the Retro-Radius Dark Chocolate blanket.
following your blog
subscriber
Signed up for Tiny Tots with Style's newsletter - 1
Signed up for Tiny Tots with Style's newsletter - 2
I like the Blue Gumball Chenille Must Have Gift Set.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I signed up for Tiny Tots with Style's newsletter.
2.I signed up for Tiny Tots with Style's newsletter.
Put your button on my blog.
2.Put your button on my blog.
I like the Moo Cow Gift Set.
I follow.
I subscibe.
I signed up for their newsletter.
Post a Comment