Want to win a coupon for a free jumbo pack (any size/style) of Pampers diapers? (Who doesn’t?)
- Comment on this adorable photo of my two boys for one entry. (Non valid comments won't count so please no "Enter me" or "I want this")
- Come up with caption for this photo and get a second entry. What are they up to? What are they thinking?
The top three most creative (judged by me) will get 5 extra entries so wow me with your originality.
Are you an overachiever that needs even more chances to win? After commenting on the photo or adding a caption do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Please add a comment for each extra entry.
- Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (1 entry)
- Add my button to your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this contest and link back here (3 entries)
This contest will end on 2/28/09 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.
































194 comments:
"Life is Good!"
your boys look very adorable
you are truly blessed with to great and healthy
Mine is milk, what do you have?
One day that red sippy cup will be mine!
Got milk? yes, but I want what he has ;)
Your little guys are very cute.
I don't want a bottle, I want his sippy cup.
What a cute picture. They look so happy to be drinking their milks together!
"Milk Mates"
I follow.
I subscribe by email: frugonomics101 (at) g mail
Cute boys!
comment for your photo? how about
"Trade ya."
teechbiz at gmail dot com
Awww that is a sweet brotherly picture!
ajcmeyer AT go DOt com
"There ain't nothing like sitting back with a cold one at the end of the day!"
I love that they are looking at each other and are so Happy... It will be nice to look at when they are teens and do not want to be seen together LOL
"Dood we are living the life. We are Warm happy and the drinks keep coming."
wow i realy could use this
i get your blog sent to my e-mail thanks
There too cute.
caption should be snuggle bears.
looks like there racein in a scoot your boot
Thanks
Tiffani
krazkat13@yahoo.com
I added your botton to my blog site =]
Thanks
Tiffani
krazkat13@yahoo.com
So once again you land closer to the bullseye...
Your boys are so cute! I love the sleepsacks. I put my son to bed in one every night. They are awesome.
Caption: What's he got in his bottle? I bet it's better!"
"These things in my mouth are called teeth. Someday you'll have a set like mine too!"
I subscribed to your feed!
Adorable boys, they look like they are just a little younger than my two boys. It is great having brothers so close in age because they can grow up as best friends
caption: You think the bottle is good, just wait until you get to the sippycup!
You win! You're closest to the bullseye!
The picture is so cute, they are connecting with eachother!
"So we're all set. We both start crying at 2am tonight!"
"I got dibs on that toy when I'm older"
Thanks for the Chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
"Ready to throw up!"
herry123_us@live.com
Please enter me in this contest.I am a subscriber.
Your boys are absolutely adorable. They look very sweet.
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
I got milk - What do you have
I have juice.
Oh man I never get juice
Wanna Swap?
That is actually something my kids say all the time lol. gotta love them
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
"When do I get some hair...and teeth....but most of all, when do we get to start dating? I've got dibs on the babe across the street!"
I love that they are both wearing sleep sacks! CUTE
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com
Check out my blog at http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com
"I'll trade you this lousy bottle for that toy!"
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com
They are adorable!
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
The first thing I thought of was:
"I'll share mine, if you'll share yours!" :-)
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
My caption is "Brotherly Love" or "I'll have what he's having."
"Dude, this rug is totally trippin' me out"
or
"Good plan. Mom has no idea what's comin.'"
:) They are so cute!
adams006 at hotmail dot com
"One day, small fry, you'll have a sippy cup too... but for now... this is MINE and I'm not trading!!"
I also have 2 boys that are the light of each other's eyes ;) Yours are cute, cute, cute!
Caption:
Wanna trade?
boys in blue! super cuties!
ry13_2000@yahoo.com
"milk sucks, gimme your juice!!!"
"never little brother muhahahahahahaaaa!!"
"Drinking Buddies" Cute! =)
treflea4 at gmail dot com
I became a follower.
treflea4 at gmail dot com
Milk pals!
They are so adorable! Very close in ages so they'll grow up really close. That's great! Baby boys are so huggable!
Caption: Hey, wanna trade?
What cuties! It is obvious that the little guy is in awe of his big brother & the big guy adores his little brother!
Thanks!
ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com
Brotherly love starts so early! Great picture!! m_huston(at)hotmail(dot)com
"Been there, drank that...sippy cups rule!!"
Your boys will be such close friends when they get older - how much fun to play with your brother.
Caption: Next time, I'm paying for the drinks.
Subscriber
Caption I think the "Snuggie" was invented by parents jealous of their kids blanket-ware.
I love how they are looking at each other in this pix.
Mom likes me better, she gave me more.
forgot to leave you my email , nhmummab@comcast.net. Here is another caption, Mom really gave me juice instead of milk. You're the one stuck with the milk. :)
What cute little guys! You can tell that the little one looks up to his big brother so much already by the look on his face. Brotherly Love all the way!
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
Caption: "If I drink my whole bottle will I be as big as you are some day?"
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
I am a subscriber :)
mandee220(at)aol(dot)com
THey sure look like they are enjoying each other's company!
Those boys are adorable!
they love each other and they are just laying there drinking their milk and being happy with each others company!
Their so cute...love the rug backdrop!
Trade you my bottle for that sippy...
:-)
Good stuff huh?
Yeah, but mine is chocolate!
Adorable picture and beautiful children!
I love the way they are looking at each other. Bet they're inseparable when older...
Relaxing with drinks in hand, enjoying some brother time...does life get any better than this?!?!
Such cute little guys!! :O)
They look like the really enjoy each other's company and I love the sleep sack on your little one.
ksieker(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm cuter...No I'm cuter...No I'm cuter...!!!
ksieker(at)hotmail(dot)com
Little bro: "A sippy cup?"
Big Bro: "Mmm-hmm, your gonna love it."
"Think mom's found it yet?"
"Nah."
My milk tastes better than yours! (from either one! ;)
teacherkrista at gmail dot com
I love that picture! It's too cute! My two boys are older now, but this reminds me of them when they were that age!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
"I see you, you see me...Now, let's go sneak up on MOMMY!"
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
"Boys Only"
"Hey, stop laughing! I'll be big enough for a sippy cup soon!"
Hee, hee, Mommy's leaving and daddy has NO idea what he's doing!"
I know this is a totally sexist comment, but it just seems too funny!
dianna_ball@hotmail.com
They're adorable! Hopefully they'll still be willing to go out for drinks together in 20 years from now.
Let me show ya the ropes kid!
it looks like they're going to be great friends when they get older!
Adorable pic!! I like how they're looking at each other and smiling!
Caption:
"hehe...how long will it take mommy to realize that we BOTH need a new diaper!"
Caption 2 "Here's lookin to you kid" :)
I subscribed via reader!
Your kids are adorable!!!
Caption:
"Getting early practice for the Potato Sack Race Championships!"
Your kids are absolutely adorable. I love it!
"This is some great milk"
"one day, one day you'll be able to drink something with flavor!"
They have pretty smiles :)
"I just tooted and you can't tell on me" LOL
I am a follower :)
If you think that's good, wait'll you try this!
lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com
They look like they love eachother very much:) Very precious!
"Okay, come on...tell me how you got your feet out!"
"you distract her and I will get the cookies"
They are so cute!
"do you think that one day mama will let me wear one with feet?"
"do you think that one day mama will let me wear one with feet?"
I follow you
I'm a subscriber
I am soooooo proud of your baby holding his own bottle already:)
jceko77@yahoo.com
Awww, the sweetness of those two! Thanks for sharing the picture of your babies.
laikilu@yahoo.com
wonder what they are talking about, I imagine they are plotting against you but trying to figure out who will fix the bottles when your gone.
jennifer.lleras@gmail.com
It looks like the little one is saying, "When I´m all growed up I want to be just like him."
laikilu@yahoo.com
It looks like the little one is saying, "When I´m all growed up I want to be just like him."
laikilu@yahoo.com
Awe..They are such cuties!
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking"?
"Yeah, where's the cookies"?
I'm a follower!
love the picture! your boys are adorable and seem to really love each other!
"...we all fall DOWN!"
Here's my caption:
"Chocolate?!? How did you score a chocolate one?"
:) beezerly at yahoo dot com
2nd comment for caption. beezerly at yahoo dot com
They look like they really love each other. This is going to be great in the years to come!!
ariella at blight dot com
Quick, I've got a deal for you. If you give me your bottle I'll get you out of that sack so you can go free
rosans4@comcast.net
I follow
rosasn4@comcast.net
I subscribe
rosans4@comcast.net
Ain't having a brother great?
Seriously, though, I can only wonder how your oldest is not spilling his drink!
Thank you for the giveaway - we could always use more diapers, and Pampers is by far our preferred brand!
Cathy
cfoblog [at] gmail [dot] com
They are so cute! I love how they are looking at eachother!
abbyandygaige@gmail.com
Share mine? YOU MUST BE JOKING!
first entry comment:
I think the boys are so cute can remember when mine were that small we have lots of pictures like that life at that time is great
shopannies@yahoo.com
entry number 2 saying
what about cheers
blogged about the giveaway
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaways-tuesday_24.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
#2 blogged
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaways-tuesday_24.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
#3 blogged
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaways-tuesday_24.html
shopannies@Yahoo.com
Your boy are adorable, and clearly very close!
"Got milk? No, got juice" (or water, I can't tell)
You boys are so cute!
"I'll trade you!"
Your boys are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
"Are you sure you don't want to trade?!"
Awwww... what a couple of cutie pies and sooo happy!!
Caption:
Big bro says to little bro, "I'm totally blaming that stink on you."
I follow!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe by email!
jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com
Oh they are so adorbale you are very lucky!
They look like they really have fun together! We're expecting our 2nd in June, and I hope they get along as well!!
Awwee they are adorable! My two sons were close like that and then they hit the teen years. Now they are in their twenties and best friends and I love it. They would lay down and die for each other. Enjoy them they really do grow up way way too fast and the only good thing is then the grandbabies come along!
dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com
Caption:
"I told you she wouldn't know who did it!"
or
"WOW that really was FUN!"
I love how they're looking at each other. They look like they'll be buddies for life.
"Come on, you really think Mommy will blog about THIS?" "Oh, totally! I bet she's doing it right now!"
I follow your blog now.
I just subscribed to your blog.
They are such adorable little boys. I can see that they really dote on each other....they will grow up to be so close to each other. That is wonderful!
I am a follower.
You are a very lucky mama. Your boys are adorable.
..."and that's how you get mommy wrapped around your finger"
Everyone's said it... they're adorable! I'm sure you already knew that though! They look they actually like each other too!
"Ha Ha! I get to drink from a Sippy Cup!" "Well, I get to wear a blanket!"
Wanna trade?
Wait till she leaves the room!
I am about to pop with our first (3 weeks) I know I am going to need plenty of these!!!
"No fair! Your bottle is bigger!"
subscriber
Your boys are so cute. They older one is saying "Shhh, Don't tell but I know where Mommy keeps the cookies. I'll sneak us one when she's not looking".
such a cute photo!
Caption: Do you think Mom knows what we did? No, and if we lay here looking cute maybe she'll forgive us when she finds the mess.
Your boys are the cutest. I love how they are looking at eachother in the picture and both have their drinks lol. and they they both have the skill to drink while laying down on their backs
x_muneca@yahoo.com
Dark Blue: Ha ha I have a sippy cup and I can drink on my back!
Light Blue: I want a sippy cup. but I can still drink on my back!!!
x_muneca@yahoo.com
I subscribe by e-mail
x_muneca@yahoo.com
I'm following your blog
x_muneca@yahoo.com
Remember: Laughing like this will get you pretty much anything you want from mom, or dad.
msurosey@yahoo.com
Your little men are adorable.
Your two little boys are so cute! I have a 3year old son & an almost 1 year old son. Gotta love sleep sacks!
The little sleep sacks are adorable! Also, I love your rug!
...and after that, you should have seen what she did after I flushed the keys down the toilet...
haha i love the way they are looking at each other
You did what?????
You did what?????
i subscribe
Cute picture...I have 2 little girls who are close in age like your boys.
"I'll trade you!"
vincemil@swbell.net
how adorable
keep it up..dad says if we keep mom busy in here he'll grab some yummy goodies for all us for later!
or boy in dark blue talking to other boy- yeh you are smiling now- just wait till the smell moves over I just filled my pants big time and its not pretty
the boy in blue thinking back- hey me too- mine smells like rotten egg--we love our mommy so much!
The picture just makes me think of those "snuggis" you see on TV - especially the dark blue! Thanks so much for the giveaway!
myshadow28(at)aol(dot)com
could use this expecting another boy, thanks
Is your milk laced? I'm seeing swirls...
Your boys are so cute!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com
sleep sacks + milk + laughin with the boys = one darn good slumber party!
sabeckstrom at yahoo dot com
your kids are too cute... i need to get one of the sleepsacks with the foot openings for my son.
sabeckstrom at yahoo dot com
They are so super cute and looking at each other so lovingly!! Thanks for the chance to win!
kayceewilliams at gmail dot com
Okay....
The oldest is laughing because he won the last lap around the racetrack by a head :)
Penny
naturetoclick at yahoo dot com
"This is the life!"
donna444444@yahoo.com
following your blog
donna444444@yahoo.com
subscribed to your feed.
donna444444@yahoo.com
Put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com
Your two boys look so adorable and happy! =0)
I subscribed by email.
Post a Comment