Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sinupret for Kids Prize Pack Giveaway

With my boys attending daycare and the flu and cold season being in full swing, the last couple of months have been very difficult to say the least. My oldest has had both the stomach flu (see this post) and a cold. My youngest has had the stomach flu and has been battling an upper respiratory infection for well over a month. (see this post) We were trying to avoid giving him antibiotics but we bit the bullet this past Saturday because the poor little guy once again woke up with a higher fever and a cough that had gotten progressively worse. Just the past two months alone my husband and I have each missed over a week of work to stay home and care for our sick kids. They are exposed to a lot and I’m always on the lookout for a product that can either prevent the sickness from happening or lessening the severity when it does. They both have had flu shots but it didn’t protect them completely.

That’s why when I heard about Sinupret doing a campaign to bring awareness to their product I jumped at the chance to try it out. Here are some facts:

What is Sinupret?
Sinupret for Kids is a safe, natural remedy that supports healthy sinus, respiratory and immune function. No other clinically tested natural remedies are available today in the US that support all three functions.
Sinupret for Kids syrup promotes healthy drainage in the upper respiratory tract, improves airflow in the nose and supports healthy mucous clearance from the nose and sinuses. In addition to supporting sinus and respiratory functions, it also supports the immune system.
Sinupret and Sinupret for Kids are one of the world’s leading herbal remedies for upper respiratory health for children and adults ages 2 and up. Sinupret for Kids is available in a cherry-flavored syrup.
Is Sinupret proven to be effective?
Sinupret has been the subject of a number of randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials for efficacy and safety. In one of the largest clinical trials in children testing sinus remedies, Sinupret was evaluated retrospectively in more than 3,000 children by approximately 1,000 physicians. 88% of the physicians found Sinupret effective. A majority of the children who used Sinupret experienced healthy sinus functions.
Does Sinupret contain pseudoephedrine?
Sinupret does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra, pseudoephedrine, codeine, steroids or narcotics.

While I can’t yet use this product for Warren, I am definitely going to be trying it out on Lucian who is two. Do you want to try out Sinupret for yourself?

Sinupret is offering 5 winners a fun pack that includes:
Sinupret for Kids Syrup Sample
Sinupret Stickers
Children's Binoculars
Sinupret for Kids Activity Book
The Healthiest Kid in the Neighborhood: Ten Ways to Get Your Family on the Right Nutritional Track William Sears, M.D., Martha Sears, R.N., James Sears, M.D., and Robert Sears, M.D.
Plush Toy Bear
Sinupret Activity Book

Win it:
Simply tell me why you you would like to try out Sinupret for Kids

Want more entries?
After answering my question do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
-Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
-Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (1 entry)
-Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (2 entries)
-Fave me on Technorati (2 entries)
-Add my button to your blog *must be my current button! (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest and link back here (3 entries)

This contest will end on 4/16/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.

90 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter is constantly getting sick and around other kids. I would love to win this for her. amsbolda@hotmail.com

mverno said...

the testimonials are reasuring and like the fact its natural mverno@roadrunner.com

Shannon said...

to keep my little one from getting sick.

Denise S. said...

I'd love to try it, because it seems like at least one of my three kids is sick at any given time and this would be a great help.

Think about it said...

i would love to win to give to my cousin, her kid always gets sick

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

medicine is expensive and would be nice to try and see how it works before i buy

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

follow

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

Lori A. said...

I'd love to try this with my son. He tends to get a lot of junk his nose and respiratory system.

ljatwood at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

I have you fave'd on Technorati

ljatwood at gmail dot com

Lori A. said...

I have you fave'd on Technorati

ljatwood at gmail dotcom

Jennifer said...

I heard about this product a few months ago when Collin was still in daycare and getting sick almost EVERY WEEK. Okay, it wasn't every week, but it was darned close.

I love everything Dr. Sears does and I would love to try this product that he recommends.

Jennifer said...

You are on my favorites at Technorati (1)

Jennifer said...

You are on my favorites at Technorati (2)

YZgirl4 said...

I would love to try this because it is natural
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

Gina (Caleeo) said...

My daughter is often sick with respiratory illness and this would be wonderful to try.

Miranda Ward said...

My kids are sick all the time

Pamela S said...

It would be great to have medicine without all the "gunk" in it when my kids are sick. I'd love to try this.

cpullum said...

We live in the High Desert and my kids get alot of sinus issues I would love to try this out on them to see if it helps!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

tatertot374 said...

I would love to try this. I love that it is Gluten free. THank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

judybrittle said...

This would be perfect for my granddaughter. She has allergies and is always getting sick with colds. This sounds just like the thing I have been searching for. Thank you!

judybrittle said...

I'm a subscriber.

judybrittle said...

I'm a follower.

judybrittle said...

I tweeted kewpiedoll04
http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/145393

judybrittle said...

I follow on Twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/145393

casey aubut said...

I would love to try this product! I have a 1 and a 2 year old and they have been passing this horrible cold/cough back and forth for 5 weeks now! As soon as one is healthy- the other one gets it and so on!
cassandra@aubut.net

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

I would love to try it because it is all natural and doesn't contain stimulants. Perfect for my kids! :)

onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

Jennifer Wilson said...

I'd liek to try it because it has no major side effects.

jennem said...

We've tried sinupret and it's wonderful, please enter me! It's all natural and there are no side effects.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

susan1215 said...

I would love to try it because it is all natural and doesn't contain stimulants and my kids are always getting sick

Cher said...

I like that it is natural with no harmuful side effects.

Cher said...

I subscribed.

Cher said...

I faved you on technorati

CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

I would like to try this because it is all natural and doesn't contain caffeine or stimulants. My son could benefit from that sort of medicine!

onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

Madeline said...

We have the most rotten sinus problems around here. My little fella' and I are currently getting over our second sinus flareup of the season. I would love to be able to provide some natural relief for him.

andrea v said...

I would love to try this since it seems like my kids are always getting something at daycare.

Rajee said...

Nice to have this book to lead a very healthy lifestyle.
rajikarthik@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

My kids tend to get the sniffles a lot in winter, maybe this would help. And I'd like to read the book.

Unknown said...

Got your button 1 http://justanothernewblog.blogspot.com/.

Unknown said...

Faved in Technorati (aitmama). 1

Unknown said...

Faved in Technorati (aitmama). 2

darlanpaulsmamma said...

I have heard a lot about this product and have wanted to try this for a while. Both my kids have sinus/allergy problems and i am wondering/hoping if this product would help.

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i follow you

darlanpaulsmamma said...

i subscribe

Ms. Candice said...

I'm following you on blogger!

Heather said...

If there is one family I trust it is the Sears family. I would love to try this with my own kids but I'm also interested in trying it for myself!

Erin A said...

I have been wanting to try this for my kids.. Thanks for the giveaway!

Debbie Criss said...

Expecting a new grand baby next month. Been gathering little things for her. Would love to win. Please enter me, thank you

Marianna said...

My son is always stuffy with hay fever/allergies/respiratory crud. I would love to try this for him!

kathy55439 said...

The kids I watch are hardly ever around other kids and they still have been fight off something for over a week

Gabriel S-J. said...

I would like to try this with my son.

Unknown said...

I would love to win this for my niece she is always fighting some sort of cold

DEBIJOT said...

I think it would be good to have on hand. Eventually one of the kids will be sick.

DEBIJOT said...

subscriber

DEBIJOT said...

follower

souldolphindream said...

My son is always catching everything and I would love to have this product on hand for the next time that he does

souldolphindream@aol.com

thanks so much

Anonymous said...

It is gluten free!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

My daughter gets sick a lot and it would be great to give her something that doesn't have various nasty things in it!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a subscriber!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com
legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I am a follower!

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

I have you favved on my Technorati!

Username: wastebasket

mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

2

Kristen Virago said...

love this product!

cathy2406 said...

I would love to try something more natural for my daughters allergies and seasonal asthma.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

cathy2406 said...

I would love to try something more natural for my daughters allergies and seasonal asthma.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

kristina e said...

fighting sicknesses isnt easy and this is natural too

kristina e said...

followed

kristina e said...

follow twitter..1
kristinae1979

kristina e said...

tweet 2
kristinae1979

kristina e said...

technorati 1
kristinae1979

kristina e said...

technorati 2
kristinae1979

kristina e said...

button 1
http://kristinakayspage.blogspot.com/

kristina e said...

button 2
http://kristinakayspage.blogspot.com/

kristina e said...

blogged 1
http://kristinakayspage.blogspot.com/2009/04/special-time-of-year.html

kristina e said...

blogged 2
http://kristinakayspage.blogspot.com/2009/04/special-time-of-year.html

kristina e said...

blogged 3
http://kristinakayspage.blogspot.com/2009/04/special-time-of-year.html

liliesrnice said...

My little one gets ill and i want something better to use on her than what's usually given to her.

cman said...

I've never used it before.. would love to try it :)

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I would love to try it because it's all natural & safe for the kids!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I follow on blogger!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

I subscribe via emails!

zestywonderland@gmail.com

Donna said...

I like natural products.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

follower
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Faved you on technorati.(donnak4)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.Faved you on technorati.(donnak4)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

Put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

2.Put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com

lilyk said...

I would like to try out Sinupret for Kids because it looks very useful!

lilyk said...

I subscribed by email.

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.