Did you know that Electrasol changed their name to Finish? Did you know they have two new products out, Finish Quantum and Finish Jet-Dry Turbo Dry? I didn't, but I’m happy to pass that bit of information on because now I'm a dishwasher happy mama! (As happy as a person can really be about a chore!)Washing dishes is really one of my least favorite chores and for these reasons:
1. I feel like I’m practically washing them by hand anyway with all the scraping, rinsing and partial washing I do beforehand.
2. Many of my dishes are still wet when I unload the dishwasher and I either have to dry them by hand or stick them in my drying rack to let them air dry. I really dread this because I feel as though the job is never really finished.
Usually I have dishes from a day or so stacked up and ready to be loaded because I wait a full day or more to unload the clean dishes to allow them more time to dry. It has been getting a bit ridiculous. Both of these two problems are now solved with Finish Quantum and Jet-Dry Turbo Dry. Hallelujah!! Rejoice!
According to their website, Finish Quantum has a revolutionary multi-chamber technology with powerful enzymes to remove stuck-on food, POWERMAX bleach to attack tou
Finish Jet-Dry Turbo Dry is a type of dishwasher additive—a Drying Agent—that is specifically engineered to give you Cabinet-dry cutlery, glasses and plastics right out of the dishwasher. Jet-Dry Turbo Dry is available in 6.76oz ($5.49) and 13oz size bottles.
Finish Quantum took care of the dreaded rinsing/partially washing process. When we got our new dishwasher two years ago I thought I’d be fine to leave food still stuck on my dishes. The answer to that was a definite NO! Either it wouldn’t get fully clean or the little particles of food would spray up to the top rack and cling on the glasses for dear life until I would rescue them by scraping their dried remains off with my finger. This was my test for Finish Quantum. So far I’ve washed two loads and didn’t rinse the dishes beforehand. This included spaghetti sauce on utensils and syrup on plates. I thought for sure I’d find some still on the dishes but gu
Jet-Dry Turbo Dry has saved my drying woes! I ran the dishwasher in the evening and the following morning my dishes were all dry, including the plastic!! You have no idea how exciting this is for me, or maybe you do??? No more hand drying and no more full drying rack. Does life get any better than this? Oh yes, it does!
Finish would like to give away some of their product to 4 of my readers!
One winner will receive a 6 month supply of Finish Quantum and Jet-Dry Turbo Dry (that is 9 boxes of Finish Quantum and 3 bottles of Jet-Dry)!
Three winners will each receive 2 boxes of Finish Quantum and 2 bottles of Jet-Dry Turbo Dry!
How exciting is that? I bet you want to know how to win!
Win it:
Simply tell me what you hate (or love) about washing dishes either by hand or with a dishwasher and why you want to win! (You must do this. Entries like "I want this" or Enter me" are not eligible.)
Want more entries? (Is there any denying that you do?)
After answering my question do any of the following and leave a comment telling me what you did. Your comment is your entry so please leave the appropriate number of comments for each extra entry.
-Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
-Subscribe to my feed in a reader or by email (1 entry)
-Fave me on Technorati (1 entry)
-Enter the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes (1 entry)
-Visit the Finish website and tell me one something you learned that was not mentioned in my post. (1 entry)
-Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry)
-Add my button to your blog *must be my current button! (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest and link back here (5 entries)
This contest will end on 4/21/09 at 11:59 pm CST. U.S residents only. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner

396 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 396 Newer› Newest»-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:24 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM
-
Janet
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:30 PM
-
Janet
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:31 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:46 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:47 PM
-
LoveMy2Dogs
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:56 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:58 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 12:59 PM
-
TJ & Amy
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:05 PM
-
Sue
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:12 PM
-
Sue
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:13 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:17 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:18 PM
-
Sonya Cocherell
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:19 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:19 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:21 PM
-
Estelle
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:23 PM
-
klm39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:25 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:25 PM
-
KLM39
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:25 PM
-
Estelle
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM
-
Estelle
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM
-
Estelle
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:31 PM
-
Kristen B
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM
-
Kristen B
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM
-
Denise S.
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:50 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
-
MOMFOREVERANDEVER
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
-
MOMFOREVERANDEVER
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM
-
MOMFOREVERANDEVER
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 2:00 PM
-
MOMFOREVERANDEVER
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 2:00 PM
-
mar
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM
-
Jeff and Mandee
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM
-
PAIGE
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 3:06 PM
-
CJensen
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 3:44 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 5:12 PM
-
peg42
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 5:12 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 5:50 PM
-
magic5905
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 6:18 PM
-
Katrina
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 6:39 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 6:44 PM
-
Wehaf
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 7:25 PM
-
agordon10
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM
-
Cher
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM
-
Cher
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM
-
Cher
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 8:05 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM
-
Lorri S
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 9:21 PM
-
Danielle
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 9:39 PM
-
Jill
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 10:10 PM
-
vividchord
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM
-
GC
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 11:09 PM
-
Traumajunky
said...
-
-
April 7, 2009 at 11:11 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:08 AM
-
YZgirl4
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:26 AM
-
YZgirl4
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
-
YZgirl4
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
-
Amber
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:36 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:37 AM
-
pamcallahan
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 5:08 AM
-
Sarah
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 5:47 AM
-
clc408
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:08 AM
-
sweepmom
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:52 AM
-
OffTheMap13
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:59 AM
-
lsfish
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 7:35 AM
-
clynsg
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:29 AM
-
Lori A.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM
-
clynsg
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM
-
clynsg
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM
-
Lori A.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM
-
Sandra K321
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:42 AM
-
Sandra K321
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:44 AM
-
Lori A.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 8:46 AM
-
Carolyn G
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:48 AM
-
Carolyn G
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM
-
Leilani
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM
-
Natalie
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM
-
denyse
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM
-
vibrantfun
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:45 AM
-
redron
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 11:19 AM
-
Michael Kuntz
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 11:50 AM
-
pms3237
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:48 PM
-
allysona
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM
-
llinda29
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM
-
Tamara B.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:09 PM
-
Cletal
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:10 PM
-
Tamara B.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:11 PM
-
Tamara B.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM
-
Tamara B.
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:13 PM
-
Mackinac-opoly
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 1:38 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM
-
smdrm
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 2:32 PM
-
smdrm
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM
-
smdrm
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM
-
Sunnyvale
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 3:00 PM
-
Jennifer Lynch
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 3:06 PM
-
silverbele
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM
-
kdkdkd
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 4:00 PM
-
cathiem
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 5:47 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM
-
sweetsue
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 7:35 PM
-
sweetsue
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM
-
Alice H
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM
-
Alice H
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM
-
Alice H
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM
-
Alice H
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM
-
Cortney
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM
-
Fangirl Jen
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM
-
April
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM
-
julis55
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM
-
Pamela S
said...
-
-
April 8, 2009 at 11:53 PM
-
Rajee
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 12:56 AM
-
scarlette10
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 5:32 AM
-
Jennifer Irving
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:36 AM
-
MommyTeeJay
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM
-
marthajane
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM
-
Rae
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 11:46 AM
-
mogrill
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:12 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:18 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:18 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:18 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM
-
sillelin
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM
-
amy mayer
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM
-
Carma Sez
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 3:26 PM
-
Nickolay
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 4:16 PM
-
iggysaysno
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM
-
darlanpaulsmamma
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM
-
darlanpaulsmamma
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:12 PM
-
L
said...
-
-
April 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:50 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:50 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:51 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:52 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:53 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:54 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:55 AM
-
Rhonda Martin
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 6:02 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 10:40 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:25 PM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:32 PM
-
Leslie M.
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 12:34 PM
-
Ingrid
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 1:55 PM
-
Ingrid
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 1:56 PM
-
Ingrid
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 2:02 PM
-
Ingrid
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM
-
Jill
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 2:35 PM
-
Talina
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM
-
Heidi Gail
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM
-
Talina
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:18 PM
-
ehhogan
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 5:53 PM
-
Talina
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 6:28 PM
-
Breezy Weekes
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 9:51 PM
-
Breezy Weekes
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 9:52 PM
-
Reiza
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 9:55 PM
-
Quiltingranny
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM
-
Alicia
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM
-
noreen
said...
-
-
April 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM
-
reddon30
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 1:41 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:29 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:32 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:33 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:34 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM
-
Karen P
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 10:37 AM
-
Liz
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 12:14 PM
-
Liz
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 12:15 PM
-
latishajean
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM
-
latishajean
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 2:12 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM
-
Cynthya
said...
-
-
April 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM
-
Rachel
said...
-
-
April 12, 2009 at 2:29 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
April 12, 2009 at 10:51 PM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 13, 2009 at 6:40 AM
-
Unknown
said...
-
-
April 13, 2009 at 6:43 AM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 396 Newer› Newest»I do not mind doing dishes at all, as long as they are done as you use them. I hate having to do a huge bunch at once, it just kills my back. But, we have a dishwasher and that is my 20 year old daughters chore that she aquired when she was about 6 or 7.
I am definitely a follower.
and a subscriber. I don't want to miss a thing.
Most of the time my teenagers wash the dishes but we also use the dishwasher. Thanks.
Tweeted: gahome2mom
Win Turbo Dry @BabyLovingMama http://babylovingmama.blogs...
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes.
I learned: When it comes to pioneering dishwashing products FINISH® has been at the forefront since 1957. We’re continuously innovating and rigorously testing our products to ensure excellent dish cleaning results every time and that’s why FINISH® is the #1 recommended brand by more dishwasher brands*.
I love and use Electrasol/Finish!!
And last but not least I display your button proudly on my blog.
And last but not least I display your button proudly on my blog.
I don't mind doing dishes. I just hate having dirty dishes sit in the sink it bugs me and my daughter loves to help me do them so it makes it that much more fun to do. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I entered the finish quantum everyday perfection giveaway. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I don't mind doing the dishes. Here's what I love now about the dishes getting done. My three oldest boys each have assigned days of the week to do the dishes and I'm only personally in charge of Sunday.
Thanks for the giveaway~
I entered the sweepstakes. Maybe I'll win big. :)
I hate scrubbing pots and pans!!
I am following you!
I subscribed to your feed!
I don't like doing dishes by hand because it weakens my nails. I LOVE my dishwasher.
I have your button!
http://vergingon40.blogspot.com/
I blogged about you and the contest and linked back!
http://vergingon40.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-loving-mama-win-it.html
I am following you on Twitter and I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/cre8tveminde
I hate washing dishes because my hands get really dry no matter what soap I use.
I blogged about you and the contest and linked back!
http://vergingon40.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-loving-mama-win-it.html
I blogged about you and the contest and linked back!
http://vergingon40.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-loving-mama-win-it.html
I blogged about you and the contest and linked back!
http://vergingon40.blogspot.com/2009/04/baby-loving-mama-win-it.html
I am a follower.
I subscribed to your feed.Thanks!
I entered Finish Quantam Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes.
In college, I hated when all my roommates left their dirty dishes all piled up the sink! I have a dishwasher now, and I don't really mind doing dishes.
kristenkrasten[at]yahoo[dot]com
I visited the website and learned that the makers of FINISH aim to reduce their carbon footprint 20% by 2020.
kristenkrasten[at]yahoo[dot]com
I hate is that as soon as I empty the dishwasher its almost full again.
I hate it is a task that is never complete and makes my hands bleed. My dishwasher is old and doesn't work very well so that bums me out too!
tvollowitz at aol dot com
hate rewashing because it does not wash off
subscrive
entered Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes
tvollowitz at aol dot com
entered the other
FINISH® is the number 1 recommended brand by more dishwasher brands
tvollowitz at aol dot com
learned
According to a recent study, automatic dishwashers use in average 4-6 gallons of water per wash, whereas manual dishwashing uses 27 gallons in order to clean the same number of dishes. Hence automatic dishwashing saves up to 85% of water compared to hand-washing.
I hate that I have to clean the dishes before loading them in the dishwasher. I think this product would make my dishes spotless!
I hate unloading the dishwasher....I never mind loading it though.
mandee220(at)aol(Dot)com
i hate unloading the dishwasher. I ask my hubby to do it in exchange for a back rub. xxoo
I hate touching leftover food...it is just a weird thing for me, cause I don't mind mixing raw food with my hands...I know I am a wierdo.
kissyjensen at gmail dot com
With a house of kids, there's no time to wash dishes by hand. I hate the thought! Without a dishwasher, I'd be washing and drying dishes morning, noon and night (and snacks in between). I'd be lost without a dishwasher.
Thanks for this great giveaway.
I'm a follower.
Thanks again.
I hate that my wife can do it quicker than I can :0
I hate washing dishes and use the dishwasher whenever possible. I would love to win. Thanks.
magic5905@embarqmail.com
My husband is a good cook so I do dishes. Doesn't bother me but here at my apartment I need some jet dry to help my dishes shine.
I don't mind doing dishes - I just hate that they build up so fast! It's a never ending chore, kinda like laundry...
sarah_e04 at yahoo dot com
Sometimes I find washing dishes by hand almost meditative. It's a quiet task that gives some closure to a meal.
urchiken at gmail dot com
I hate the fact i have to rinse my dishes before the dishwasher
I hate washing sippy cups and bottles by hand!
I subscribed.
I faved you in technorati. ckachelmuss
I hate dried on food. Yuck!
I love using the dishwasher because it's so easy and gets the dishes so clean :)
I love using our dishwasher because it works well & I love how the dishes are hot when they first come out!
I hate having to unload the dishwasher. It's old and it really tosses the kids' plastic cups around. I hate having to empty out all the water from the cups. It's also too small. I really want to win because it would hopefully eliminate the need to rewash dishes every day.
I wash dishes by hand more often than I do in my dishwasher. The part I hate the most is washing silverware! It seems to take forever! I would like to win the Finish so I could try it in my dishwasher. Maybe I would use it more often if it worked better! Thanks.
rmo210(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
I hate the way my hands get rough and dry after washing dishes.
Hate washing dishes by hand, it is so boring and takes too long. retirenaval(at)yahoo.com
I hate washing dishes by hand. I only have a single sink and little space for the dishes to dry. I love dishwashers - stick them in, turn it on and walk away. I don't care for putting them up but it certainly beats washing them. Thanks!
Mary
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Actually, I really like doing dishes by hand IN THE WINTERTIME (only LOL) because my hands are always cold and the hot soapy water warms them up wonderfully!!
I don't mind loading the dish washer, it is the unloading and putting everything away that I seem to lag on.
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
follower
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
email subscriber
yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net
I do dishes by hand because I feel like they get cleaned better than if they go in the dishwasher.
i.dimples.i AT hotmail DOT com
i hate washing dishes - so i make my hubby do it =) but i know he'd love if i won him this because i always buy the cheap stuff!
autumn398 (at) yahoo.com
I use the dishwasher because it is much quicker but I hate the water spots that are left behind. All of the time I am saving by using the dishwasher is spent trying to wipe off all of those annoying little spots
pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net
I love putting dishes in the dishwasher and have them come out sparkling clean.
I don't like getting my hands in dishwater so I love my automatic dishwasher. Thanks for the giveaway.
I hate that my dishes often have water on them when they are done washing in the dishwasher and I have to put them in a drainer on my sink to finish drying. I would like this prize because I love Electrosol products, they are the only ones I will use in my dishwasher.
I like washing dishes by hand sometimes, as it reminds me of when I was a kid, talking and laughing with my mom and grandmother while doing dishes after a big family meal.
alicia75136@yahoo.com
What I don't like about both is that I'm not sure which one saves more water half the time. I'm not sure because I've heard different things. Also when it comes to handwashing I don't like that my hands dry out!
I hate that I always have to rinse my dishes off first before the dishwasher
When washing dishes by hand, I don't really mind as long as they don't have a lot of dried crud on them. I prefer using a dishwasher though, because I end up changing the water if doing by hand (just can't see that items get clean when washed in dirty water!), which is wasteful. With the dishwasher, mine is an old one and has a tendency to leave residue on some dishes if it is not loaded exactly right.
I want to win because I have been using Electrosol, and this formulation is supposed to be even better.
clynsg at yahoo.com
I love the dishes because the kids do it! LOL We have three kids and the two older ones can't wait for the youngest to be old enough to get in the dishes rotation. ;)
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes.
clynsg at yahoo.com
I learned that the makers of FINISH aim to reduce their carbon footprint 20% by 2020.
clynsg at yahoo.com
I have fave'd you on Technorati.
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I have a very old dishwasher and I hate that it is so NOISY. We usually turn it on before we leave the house so we don't have to listen to it.
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection contest.
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes.
ljatwood at gmail dot com
I actually love washing dishes by hand because it relaxes me but when youhave a sink full, it;s time for the dishwasher!
I faved you on technorati
I don't mind loading the dishwasher but I hate unloading!
johnthegirl at hotmail dot com
i can (and do) do dishes all day, but I HATE unloading the dishwasher!!!
I dont need to run the dishwasher every day to save energy but if I dont wash the dishes almost completely they dont come clean. This might be the product to help me not run the dishwasher for small loads.
Kathie@ccproduce.net
I hate unloading the dishwasher and want to win to try something new.
I hate washing dishes by hand. The dishes will sit in the sink forever. I love just throwing them in the dishwasher. I could use this prize.
I really love my dishwasher. Just wish that I had one sooner.
I just got my very first dishwasher EVER and I am LOVING it! I absolutely hated washing dishes by hand and they used to pile up to the point where it would take me 3 hours to wash them all. It would be cool if I win this because I'm almost out of my free sample that came with the dishwasher.
Michael.Kuntz[ at ]gmail.com
I hate the by hand pieces that I do not put in the dishwasher!
this really works-my dishwasher is older and kinda of picky with some soap, and this one works
I just hate to get my hands greasy and wet
WHat I hate about washing dished by hand is what it does to my hands. They get dry and my nails look like I lived in a desert for a month. I love using my dishwasher but sometimes there are spots on the glasses and that drives me crazy.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I can't wait to try this out
I am a subscriber by email.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
More dishwasher brands recommend FINISH® products than any other brand
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
I have 5 kids & so I hate the fact that the dishes are never "done". I just can't keep up with it (but I realize it won't be like this forever so I try to deal with it). I would love to win this because money is extremely tight for us right now & any extra help with expenses is welcome.
Thanks for the opportunity,
Beth
reapingjoyATyahooDOTcom
I'd love to try this ...
hope to win...
I hate the way washing dishes dries out my hands.
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes
You don't have to unwrap the Finish Quantum
I don't like having to "pre wash" what I load into the dishwasher.
Our first three years of marriage were spent with no dishwasher. Well, *I* was the dishwasher. Then we moved into heaven - a house with a dishwasher! I like loading the dishwasher with my 21 month old son. He's pretty cute trying to put spoons in the top rack.
My dishwasher is always humming
I hate having to prescrub all the dishes before they go into the dishwasher because our dishwasher doesn't get all the gunk off
I dislike all hand washing therefore I put EVERYTHING in the dishwasher. I run it every day.
learned: When it comes to pioneering dishwashing products FINISH® has been at the forefront since 1957. We’re continuously innovating and rigorously testing our products to ensure excellent dish cleaning results every time and that’s why FINISH® is the #1 recommended brand by more dishwasher brands*.
jaimgurl85@aol.com
i wash by hand---the dishwasher doesnt feel clean enough
jaimgurl85@aol.com
My dishwasher is old and doesn't work very well. I hate having to dry the dishes when it is done running, or worse rewash them.
smchester at gmail dot com
I follow on Blogger.
smchester at gmail dot com
I hate washing dishes by hand - my sink is small and the water is always cold here. Thanks for the chance! alicedemske at hotmail.com
I follow - alicedemske at hotmail.com
I subscribe via reader - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes - thanks! alicedemske at hotmail.com
I hate unloading the dishwasher, but it's a small trade off for not having to wash by hand!
couponcrazymom00 at gmail dot com
I hate that I have to wash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Otherwise, they don't get clean.
I hate washing dishes by hand because it's yucky, but I also hate using all that water when I use the dishwasher.
I hate scrubbing pots and pans
The thing I hate about the dishwasher is that my glassware eventually ends up all foggy. I'd love to see if these would help!
pamelashockley(at)netscape(dot)net
Want to try this due to my hand allergy. Others, I hate badly. If I try it once, then I'll love to buy it more from u
rajikarthik@hotmail.com
I hate doing dishes and everything goes in the dishwasher
I HATE doing dishes by hand, but I notice lately I'm getting these spots and glumps of soap on the plates.
I hate that my flatwear doesn't always get clean. I hate that my husband doesn't think he can put a dish in the dishwasher because he thinks he'll put it in the wrong place (if he does, I'll move it, big deal!). And I totally agree with everything you talked about in your blog - especially the whole wet dishes thing.
(Oh, and I just added you to my RSS reader.)
- Heather Close
I hate the ooey gooey-ness of it! There is laways gunk in the bottom of the sink at the drain that you have to pick out. I know its just food...but I hate it! lol. Also....the wet spots from drying. That sometimes is a pain.
mommyteejay@gmail.com
I love that the dishwasher pretty much sterilizes everything! It's much healthier to use the dishwasher.
For the first 4 years of marriage I didn't have a dishwasher. I had to hand wash. I couldn't believe the amount of time I saved when we built a house and of course had a dishwasher. Yahoo! When the kiddos came along I couldn't imagine not having one! I hit the "delay wash" button before going to bed each night and when I wake up in the morning the dishes are all clean and ready to go. Glory!
I hate doing dishes. It is so gross! Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I do not mind doing the dishes in the dishwasher but hate doing pots & pans by hand - I delegate that ;-) And I'd love to have a good supply of dishwasher detergent and not have to worry about running out for a while.
Faved in Technorati (aitmama). 1
This is the diamond standard in dishwashing!
Got your button http://justanothernewblog.blogspot.com/. 1
Got your button http://justanothernewblog.blogspot.com/. 2
I don't mind doing dishes most of the time, but I hate it when everyone has put their dirty dishes just on the counter and hasn't bothered to rinse them (sometimes even leaving the left over food on the plate).
sometimes I actually don't mind doing dishes by hand--it is relaxing and I feel more satisfied that it is done properly--maybe it is the dissatisfaction with the dishwasher detergent--a good reason why i would like to win this! (bajjmayer@aol.com)
It takes so long but I still do a lot by hand because they come out so lousy in my dishwasher, which is also why I'd love to win- if these products will help me avoid having to was so much by hand - woo -hoo!
I have hard water living in the country and I hate always dealing with the marks the water leaves on the dishes
jason@allworldautomotive.com
i hate how my hands smell like the sponge
My chore growing up was washing the dishes so as an adult it I loath doing the dishes - scraping the left over food off the dishes, getting pruney hands....not fun at all for me. I would love to win this to help with the pre-washing of the dishes. Thank you for the opportunity
i subscribe
I hate hate hate doing dishes by hand. I don't like the time it takes or the way my hands feel afterwards. I stuff as much as I can in the dishwasher...and my hubby doesn't like that! :) I even have an extra set of pan that CAN go in the dishwasher! So I use those as often as possible. I love using the dishwasehr because it is less time I have to spend doing cleaning ! turtle1499(at)aol(dot)com
I hate to use the dry setting on my dishwasher because I had a bad experience once. A piece of the dishwasher made of Plastic had come off and fallen on the heat iron and I woke up during the night to this awful smell and the house was filled with a haze of smoke. The counter top was so hot! I don't dare use this setting any longer. The possibility of a fire while we sleep is just to scary. That's why I'd love to win this. Thanks for sharing this review & giveaway :)
I'm a subscriber through google reader.
I have your button on my sidebar. I just love buttons~!
Button Button who's got your button? I do for my second entry~!
I'm follow you on twitter. See my shadow?!?! lol
tweeted this site & giveaway here
http://twitter.com/exotic1/status/1489663697
exotic1
You ever get the feeling your being followed!?!? You should cause I'm following your blog~!
exotic1
I faved you on Techorati
exotic1
By visiting there site I learned they have a sweepstakes where you can win some cool stuff~! lol
I HATE doing dishes (by hand)!!! We just moved and one of my necessities was to have a dishwasher! I hate digging my hands threw a sink of already chewed and leftover food...gross! stef4916 (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow publicly! stef4916 (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe!
I follow you on Twitter! stef4916 (at) gmail (dot) com
I hate doing the dishes when I have to scrub baked things that should have been washed right away.
hebert024 at aol dot com
Well I really hate to complain because I DO have a dishwasher, and I don't have to do every dish by hand! But Boy do I hate to empty the dishwasher! It is a thankless job and NO ONE IN THE house wants to do it! That seems like a tiny thing, right?
I hate to wash those baked on pans, you know... like lasagna. Gosh that is so hard to get off! The stuck on nonsense in the corners! OY! And I cannot let it soak! I just work and work til I get it off!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
Yup, I'm a public follower
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I faved you on Technorati. My username is LeslieVeg
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I entered the Finish Quantum Everyday Perfection Sweepstakes
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I visited the Finish Website and I learned that Finish is recommended by more dishwasher brands than any other! YUP! That's the truth! Including Whirlpool, Maytag and KitchenAid!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
http://tinyurl.com/c5dgp2
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/
I don't dislike washing dishes. If I only have a few, I wash them by hand but if there are a lot, I load up the diswasher.
I'm following you publicly.
I entered the sweepstakes too.
The new Finish Quantum leaves nothing behind but the shine.
Growing up we never had a dishwasher the kids were always the dishwashers. A few years ago my parents finally got a dishwasher and I love love love it. Don't know how we lived without it. rogers.jill@gmail.com
I hate dishes because with my curent dishwasher model I have to basically hand wash all the stuff before it goes in.
If I don't them come out with spattered food gunk all over them, and like you said they don't even dry! So annoying!
I don't mind doing the dishes, but I hate putting them away. I would like to win these products because I've never used them and am unlikely to buy them without trying them first.
Am following your blog...
Doing dishes is not my favorite so I appreciate my dishwasher!
ehhogan@bellsouth.net
Tweeted the giveaway for today:
http://twitter.com/GiveawayQueen/status/1492964320
I don't like washing dishes by hand at all so anything I can get to use for the dishwasher I'll take!
after living sometime without a dishwasher, it wasn't too bad because it was just my husband and I, but before the baby came I demanded we have a dishwasher..and would go back to not having one, especially with all the extra dishes and bottles!! :)
I'm a follower. :)
Honestly, I hate everything about washing dishes. I hate having to try to load them all in so that aren't blocked and will actually get clean. I hate having to deal with the dirt on them while loading them. I hate waiting for the machine. And when they're done, I hate that I have to put them away. Where's the clean dish fairy when you need her? :-)
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com
The unloading drives me crazy!
I love washing my plastic containers in the dishwasher, but hate that they still come out sopping wet & I still have to air dry them.
Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<
I don't like the washing of greasy stuff
I don't know what I would without a dishwasher.
I like washing my dishes when someone in my family helps me (like putting away the dishes)!
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#1 I blogged about your giveaway.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/2009/04/dishwasher-soap-ends-apr-21.html
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#2 I blogged about your giveaway.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/2009/04/dishwasher-soap-ends-apr-21.html
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#3 I blogged about your giveaway.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/2009/04/dishwasher-soap-ends-apr-21.html
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#4 I blogged about your giveaway.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/2009/04/dishwasher-soap-ends-apr-21.html
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#5 I blogged about your giveaway.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/2009/04/dishwasher-soap-ends-apr-21.html
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#1 I added your button to my blog.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/
cooparkes at gmail dot com
#2 I added your button to my blog.
http://princesscooparkes.blogspot.com/
cooparkes at gmail dot com
I have NEVER had a dishwasher and am so happy to be getting one next month! I am looking forward to less time standing at the sink. I would love to win this as an added bonus to getting my new dishwasher.
I entered the contest.
I love the finish product it works really well and what makes it different is when the dishwasher is done this leaves a shine to them. Love this product and jetdry works well together. what to win because every win helps theses days with the prices today.Thanks for such a great contest.
tishajean@charter.net
Im subscribed!
I hate doing dishes by hand or by dishwasher! old food makes me gag!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!
Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com
Blog follower
What I hate about using the dishwasher is when some things don't get clean and I have to handwash them. I also hate how my glasses end up looking cloudy.
I despise how dry my hands get when I'm handwashing dishes. And no amount of moisturizer helps!
racheliznewman@gmail.com
Oh where do I start? Last night my dishwasher overflowed all over the kitchen. It does this several times per month. We ordered a dishwasher over a month ago (on back order) and when we got it, it didn't fit. Our second choice is on back order as well. The rack in our current dishwasher often falls of the track and crashes all of the dishes.
The only thing that will make having a new dishwasher even better is 6 months of free supplies!
Hallz105 at msn dot com
Thanks for the chance
I hate when I get ready to unload the dishwasher and the plastic stuff is still wet and I have to hand-dry it all.
Thanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
I learned that Reckitt Benckiser, the makers of FINISH® aim to reduce their carbon footprint by 20% by 2020.
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com
Post a Comment