Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Lisa at Mom of 2 Boys Wife of 1 was kind enough to give me my first award earlier this month. It is the Kreativ Blogger Award and let me tell you, I am proud to show it off. I'm sure I'm not the only blogger who was absolutely thrilled to post their first award. Somehow it just validates that someone besides yourself enjoys your posts. How great is that? Now I get to pass the award love on to bloggers that I love! What fun!

The rules? List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

7 Things I love...

  1. My family
  2. Being a mommy
  3. Cuddling
  4. Silly things my boys say or do
  5. A big breakfast like blueberry pancakes and canadian bacon!
  6. My mom's cooking/baking (you have no idea!)
  7. Comments on a blog post that is not a giveaway!

7 Blogs I love...(it is hard to limit it to 7!)

  1. Rae from My Life on the East Coast
  2. Tammi from My Organized Chaos
  3. Kara from Notes from the Nest
  4. Tonggu Momma from Our Little Tongginator
  5. Stephanie at And Twins Make 5!
  6. Dee from Two of a Kind Working on a Full House
  7. Cat from Three Kids and Us

6 comments:

Dee said...

Oh that is so sweet! Thank you for thinking of me! I am SOOOO behind on "accepting" these. I have saved this page and will soon though! Thanks again! :)

annies home said...

congrats and thanks for visiting my blog and entering a great contest

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Thanks Emilie!!!!!
Wow, I have visited your blog for so long too, what a nice surprise. I will certainly post this (when I too get caught up!! Yikes!)

:)

Rae said...

ConGrAtuLaTIOns!!! Thank you so much Emilie!! Lately I've been wanting my mom's cooking and her to take care of me. Being sick makes me want to be a little girl again and have someone take care of my every need!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Thanks so much! And look for my thanks tomorrow. :)

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

You're so sweet. Thank you!

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.