Saturday, March 28, 2009

Boon Catch Bowl Giveaway Winner

A big congrats to commenter #49, Leland's Mama who is the very fortunate winner of the Boon Catch Bowl! Thanks to all those who entered and extra thanks to those who visited Now What Baby to read my review of this wonderful product.

Leland's Mama said...49

Me loves the frog pod. YAY! :)

Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:

  • 49
Timestamp: 2009-03-28 18:52:13 UTC

1 comments:

Leland's Mama said...

Thank you so much.

I also have to say thank you for introducing me to sassy-mamas.com where my son is now a finalist in their cute kidz contest!! If you and your readers could vote for him, I would really appreciate it. I am also giving three extra entries into my giveaways for people who vote for him and a Glade Sense & Spray to one lucky voter.

Again, a giant thank you!!

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.