Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Warren Robeez Giveaway!

I can't believe my baby is already one! It is hard to imagine that a year ago today I held my little boy in my arms for the very first time. It was so much easier on me when my older son Lucian turned one because I was already pregnant with Warren so I knew I was going to have another little baby very soon. While I know I will probably have another it is still a little sad.

In honor of his turning one I'm going to hold my first giveaway! I love winning things myself so I'm happy to share the birthday love with you!

I adore cute baby footwear and have found myself choosing quality brands like Robeez for my boys. Warren has used his brown Robeez Booties to keep his feet nice and toasty warm all winter. They have been a lifesaver to also keep his socks on in the house. It is cold up here in Minnesota and his little feet freeze without anything on him. As much as I enjoy seeing those adorable little toes it just isn't practical.

Want to win your own pair of Robeez in size 6-12 months? The winner will have the choice of these black Bulldog Robeez (with socks) or the burgundy and pink Argyle Robeez shown above.
To enter simply tell me a milestone your child (or loved one) crossed that made you reflect on how fast time passes. (Any entries with simply "I want this" or "Enter me" will not count.)
Want to earn an extra entry? After answering the question above simply do any or all of these listed below and leave a comment telling me what you did and adding a comment for each extra entry.

-Follow my blog publicly (1 entry)
-Subscribe to my feed (1 entry)
-Add my button to your blog (2 entries)
-Blog about this contest and link back here (3 entries)

This contest will end on 2/21/09 at 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be drawn via random.org and contacted the next day. Please be sure to leave me a way to contact you if it is not available in your profile. The winner will have 72 hours to respond before I draw another winner.

100 comments:

jdine said...

My baby girl started showing signs of a faint smile at 5 weeks. Now, she is 9 weeks old and smiles all the time.

jdine said...

I follow.

Sheila Hickmon said...

My son is starting to sit up, today he did for almost a minute by himself. Made me realize how fast time has flown. Hes almost 6 months old already. Its crazy how fast it goes. My daughter starts school next year, wow! Im not ready for all that!

Sheila Hickmon said...

I subscribed via google reader!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

with each I was emotional and guess because I went thru cancer I apprecitated and cherished things alot more but when they actually smile and look into your eyes is amazing

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

follow you

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

Melanie said...

my daughter, at 22 mos, started potty training and was trained by her 2nd birthday. Made me feel like the last of her babyness was gone :(

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo.com

aamina said...

I've subscribed! Hope I win but alas....I usually never do!

Darlene said...

every time she moved up to a new diaper size I felt a tinge of sadness at the passing of time

clc408 said...

I remember the first time my son dressed himself with no help. I was amazed.

CJensen said...

My baby boy just started walking (yeah a little late at 15 months). And he is my last (I have 5, so I guess it is time to stop). Now that he is walking he seems so much older! My baby is really growing up.

kissyjensen at gmail dot com

Danielle said...

when my oldest started school, i sat in my car & cried.

we love the bulldog robeez!

mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

It's my babies first valentine's day and soon there will be no more first holidays. Oh how time flies!
7livenuts@live.com

Miss Spoken said...

The first day of school. Always a tough one.
gkstratos@yahoo.com

Tylerpants said...

The first night my son slept through the night, I knew soon he wouldn't be a little baby anymore.

Tylerpants said...

I'm a Blogger follower.

Tylerpants said...

I'm a subscriber.

kdkdkd said...

I think the biggest milestone was when each of my kids started eating solid food. I was (and am) a breastfeeding Mom and when they start to get so independent I miss that bonding time a bit. But I love to see them growing up so strong and healthy.

susan said...

The first roll (flip) over was very exciting. He hasn't stopped moving since.

valerie2350 said...

first steps were a huge milestone - he knew it and so did I :)

leah said...

When my daughter had her first tooth, I realized how big she was getting! Time sure does fly by!

vboackle said...

when my grandson could drink from a straw i thought he was such a big boy now.

Reiza said...

My oldest daughter lost her first tooth at 5. That was a milestone for us. It was the first tooth that she got when she was a baby and it made me realize she's growing up.
YiddishBitterRose at gmail dot com

bison61 said...

our youngest granddaughter is trying to sit up

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

mel said...

Talking. It seems like my daughter was just born and now she talks all the time. . . I don't even remember the goo goos and gaa gaas!

mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

covercover said...

My niece is already sitting! It seems like she was born just yesterday!

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

My little man just turned 6 months on 2/12, so I empathize with you. Where or where did the time go! Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen said...

My youngest (now 4.5 months) smiles at the mere sound of her big brother. I can't believe how much he has matured since she was born and I can't believe they have this incredible bond already. It makes me so happy to see, but I wonder how it all happened so fast!

mommyjen99 said...

My 6 month old daughter is now crawling all over the place. Soon she will be walking, then running trying to catch up to her three older brotheres......she is growing up to fast.....
jen62728@aol.com
ps. She just got her first pair of Robeez and I love them

mommyjen99 said...

I just subscribed via email
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Just blogged about your contest at my blog http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
for extra entry #1
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Just blogged about your contest at my blog http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
for extra entry #2
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Just blogged about your contest at my blog http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
for extra entry #3
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Just added your button to my blog
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
extra entry #1
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

Just added your button to my blog
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
extra entry #2
jen62728@aol.com

mommyjen99 said...

I am now following you
jen62728@aol.com
Can you tell I really wanna win:)

Sweetpeas said...

My twins are turning SIX next month! I'm constantly reminded of how grown up they are, sigh . . . recently, they each lost their first teeth!

Madeline said...

Walking has really thrown me for a loop. My little guy went from being a baby to being a toddler with a few short steps. They just aren't babies for long. It really made realize just how quickly time flies.

CaseyDeuce said...

My amazing milestone was when my daughter, at 3 started writing her name without me having to tell her how to spell it! Now I have even more milestones to cross with my son who is 6 months now!!

clenna said...

When my grand daughter started imitating sounds and facial expressions made me remember when her mother was her age and did the same faces and sounds. Certainly made me realize how fast time flies.

clenna said...

New subscriber

Anonymous said...

The black ones would be awesome -- after all, we live in Georgia, home to the Bulldogs!

Julianna
pineneedleroad@aol.com

Jeff and Mandee said...

Walking is always a milestone that makes kids more grown-up, luckily my son has decided to not walk yet so I have a little time left with him! Happy Birthday to yours.

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Jeff and Mandee said...

I subscribed to your feed in Google reader.

mandee220(at)aol(dot)com

Lo said...

The first steps were a huge milestone for us.

Literary Winner said...

While I would be using the shoes for my 8 month old son, my 2 1/2 year old daughter just became potty trained. I can't believe how old she's getting and it's really sad as we feel that our family is complete. I would be insane to have another baby now LOL!
hematopoiesis at hotmail dot com

Maggie Smith said...

My son will be one on the 25th of this month and I have been reflecting on this past year a lot lately. I cannot believe that my baby is one. I would love to win the bulldog shoes for him. He has tiny feet so it would be a prefect fit ;)

Thanks!
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Come check out my giveaways too!
http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

Kim said...

A memorable milestone would be when my son started to crawl. We thought it would NEVER happen.. but it did. And now he's on warp speed nonstop!

Maggie Smith said...

I am following you....

Thanks!
newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Come check out my giveaways too!
http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

Therese said...

When I called on the phone last time, my 21-month old grandson said "hi grandma". It's hard to believe he can talk so well already!

mogrill said...

My daughters first sleepover...a real killer lemme tell ya!

mogrill@comcast.net

Xenia said...

As my 2-year-old daughter outgrew her clothes I put them into bins marked with the size. Now that my 8-week-old daughter is starting to outgrow things I'm amazed that here I am again going through drawers pulling out things that are too small and putting them away for the last time (or until I give them away or sell them).

Thanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

Megan said...

I was recently looking at pictures of my 5 1/2 month old son. It seems that just over this month he has grown so much. He is sitting on his own, smiling, and giggling. It seems like last week that We were having to prop him up with something to keep him sitting.. sigh :(

melissad.williams said...

My girl just started cruising. She will be walking before too long, and I just can't believe it!

miller lawn service said...

All of a sudden, my baby learned to walk! It made me realize how fast the past year has gone!

The Dreamer said...

My son is trying to walk. It seems like yesterday he learned to crawl and the day before roll over...it goes so fast

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Kama said...

I'd love the bulldog ones. Super cute. My son is 5 months old so we're about to have to retire his brown 0-6 month doggie soft shoes and will be in need of another pair. I just realized today that his feet touch--flat-footed--in his Jumperoo. It feels like just yesterday I had to put books under him so he could touch the floor and bounce!!

Janet said...

When my daughter was born she came a month early. She was so tiny, she looked like a lil' alien. She didn't let any of that stop her from growing up. She is now into everything. She was walking before 9 months old and now she is into everything.

Janet said...

follow with blogger

gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com

Janet said...

subscribed by rss feed

Janet said...

button on blog -abc listing
http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/

Samantha R said...

My boy is rolling all over and will crawl any day now...crazy!
sras7508 at gmail dot com

Andrea Hatfield said...

My son recently lost his two front teeth. That made me realize how much of a big boy he is getting to be!

Unknown said...

My baby (29 year old daughter) just had her first baby. seeems like yesterday she was a newborn

patcharper[at]gmail[dot]com

Natural Mama said...

My 8 month old daughter just started pulling herself up to a stand today! She looks so old standing upright, it made me all misty about how fast she's growing.
Thanks
veggiemcveggie(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My baby's just a couple of weeks old so I haven't noticed much in the way of milestones, but I think she does recognize a couple of words now.

pabav(at)aol dot com

I Do Faces said...

Let's just say yesterday I was getting married, finding out were pregnant, and now I'm 35 weeks along! Ah where did the time go?!? She will be here soon!
Tasia
idofaces56@aol.com

rosannepm said...

When she was almost 3 and talked in sentences that we could understand
rosans4@comcast.net

rosannepm said...

I follow you
rosans4@comcast.net

Mrs. Olsen said...

My little girl just started folding her arms when we pray! I love it and it makes me feel like she is getting so old and aware of what's going on! rebolsen at gmail dot com

Becky said...

My 3 months old is pulling to standing when I hold her hands! I can't believe it!
Thanks for the chance
becky at harts dot name

nape said...

A close friend just graduated from college. I can't believe it that she's all grown up and beautiful.

Love the giveaway. Thanks!

nape said...

I follow you on blogger.

nape said...

I subscribe RSS via google reader.

Erin Tales said...

His first birthday. :weep: I stayed home to watch him grow, but 12 months flew by so fast.

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

I follow you!

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

I have your button! (1/2)

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

Erin Tales said...

I have your button! (2/2)

speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

CAmom04 said...

My littlest has just rolled over for the first time and she just turned 3 months old. She is going to be our last baby and in so many ways I want her to stay little, yet I am thrilled and awe-struck with every little advancement. It is truly a miracle how quickly they grow and I love treasuring each and every moment!

sunnymum said...

My toddler just figured out how to open the fridge this week. While it's not a huge milestone, it really scared me to see her checking out the stuff inside, (like a teenager would!) & how fast she's growing up.

sunnymum said...

Now a follower. Thanks!

jceko77 said...

When my 4 year old became a reader
jceko77@yahoo.com

AmyLynn said...

When my baby girl started walking (stumbling) two weeks ago, it seems like just yesterday that she was just starting to stand on her own. :( Pretty soon I won't be able to keep up with her. :)

carolpie said...

When my son took his first steps it was so amazing and I could see he was on his way!

Anonymous said...

My baby girl is now 9 months old.. last week she waved and said Mama! when I walked into the room. Suddenly, she's practically a toddler. What joy.

jomamajoanna (at) gmail (dot) com

Kathy P said...

my daughter is graduating in june it really makes me see how fast time does really fly it seems like we were just changing her diapers yesterday..its really kind of sad :(

Kathy P said...

following your blog as klp1965@myfairpoint.net kathy pease

lace said...

My oldest niece will be having a birthday in a few months and will be 5 already!

MonkeyBaby said...

my baby is 7 months old and he stood up today! I can't believe it! it really is just amazing how quickly he is growing.

MonkeyBaby said...

i'm a follower!

MonkeyBaby said...

i added your button!
#1

MonkeyBaby said...

i added your button!
#2

Aura said...

My son emptied out the whole pantry and I took a picture. When I showed it to my 5 year old he said "hey that's me" and then showed me a pict from his album of him doing the same thing-where has time gone???

Aura said...

I follow

A Family Completed... said...

My daughter my oldest lost he first tooth a few months ago. Now they're dropping like flies. It seems like just yesterday I was waiting for them to come through her baby gums!
Thanks for the entry
Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

Leah said...

My 16 month old ds just started walking a few months ago, and now he's even running! His favorite game being "LET'S HAVE MAMA CHASE ME!" And, what's wild is that he's a third my height! : ))) WOW! How times flies by, but memories are forever! : )))

Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

Leah said...

I am following your BLOG! : )))

leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

lilyk said...

After both my sisters who are younger than me got married it made me think how fast time passes.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.